|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Pallet or Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||7-35 days|
|Supply Ability:||1000Ton per Month|
|Material:||Pure Aluminium 99.5%||Alloy:||1050 H14 1/4 Hard|
|Thickness:||0.7MM 1.3MM 1.45MM||Diameter:||22inch 23inch And Etc|
|Surface:||Plain Without Burrs||Application:||Cookware|
aluminium round plate,
1050 cookware aluminum disc
1. Main For Cookware Used
2. Temper: O(soft), 1/4 Hard H14,H24,etc.
3. Thickness: 0.5mm-3.0mm
4. Diameter: 50mm-1250
5. Purity: 99.5% aluminium
Aluminum is relatively soft and will be dinged up and scratched before you know it, by the burner grates or metal utensils. Even anodized aluminum will chip/flake off if you strike it against other hard surfaces enough times. Thin aluminum will warp over time, which can be a problem if you have a flat cooktop. To avoid this, try to buy relatively thick (3mm+) aluminum with either anodization or a stainless steel disc on the bottom or both. Also avoid large temperature shocks like pouring cold water over a hot aluminum pan, as that is a great way to warp your pan.
Aluminum is not compatible with the vast majority of induction cooktops. There are a few expensive, exotic induction cooktops that will (inefficiently) work with aluminum and copper.
It is not necessary to season bare aluminum or anodized aluminum.
1) Alloy number: 1050 1060 1100 1200 3003.
2) Temper available O H12 H14 H16 H18.
3) Application: cookware utensil and basin.
4) Thickness: 0.3-6.0mm. (+/-0.02mm)
5) Diameter: 50-1600mm. (+/-0.5mm)
6) Production treatment: cold rolled or hot rolled.
7) Surface appearance: flat clean surface no whole, scratch, oil dirty and oxidation.
8) Cutting edge: neat cutting edge no burrs
Aluminum disc Surface Finish: Bright & smooth surface, without flow lines, slightly oiled to avoid White
rusting. Smooth, Brightly, No Zone of Fracture, No Scratched, No oil Sludge
Quality of Material: Totally free from defects like White Rust, Oil Patches, Roll Marks,
Edge Damage, Camber, Dents, Holes, Break Lines, Scratches and free from coil set.
We enjoy a good reputation among our customers for our aluminum circle with high quality and
competitive price; win high appreciation from our clients with the excellent workman-ship and
professional ability. The quality matches with ISO 9001 quality management system.
It is equipped with 5 hot tandem rolling line, 4 cold mill production lines, 4 annealing surface
machines and complete finishing equipment.
Our motto and mission is to offer best service for our customer with Heart and Soul.
We have strict and professional procedures of production:
1> Before Producing :
Assurance of compliance the standard and material
According to customer's order;
Making production plan according to customer's order ;
Starting producing after receiving the payment from customer
2> Finished production :
Chemical test and Machanical test by our quality department,
Thickness measurment (Continous Ultrasonic)
Lenght dimension control.
Flatness,Straightness,Visual & Dimention check of edge
3> Checking before delivery :
Checking for packages
Certificate of compliance
Checking for Shiping mark and quantity
Producing Procedure from Aluminum Ingot to Aluminum Circles:
1. Deeply-drawing for making kitchenware
4. Non-stick pans/pots
5. Traffic sign
Why choose us?
1. You could receive our reply within 24 hours:
2. We offer the best competitive price with high quality and good service for you;
3. The sample will be suppied for free
4. We have a team with rich experience and provide best sale-after for you.
5. Some quality certificates
6. Our products are popular at home and all over the world.
Contact Person: Mr. Wang
Tel: 0086 158 3839 9105