Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Thickness:||1.2mm To 3.6mm||Diameter:||200mm To 600mm Commonly|
|Surface:||Colored||Packing:||Pallet Or Wooden Case|
1) Product Name: Roller coated aluminum circle(aluminum sheet, aluminum plate)
2) Can be used for Aluminum cookware , aluminum bakeware, easy to do, save time
3) Style :3003 , 1050
4) Thickness: 0.8mm-3.0mm
5) Dia.: 200mm-500mm
6) Packing :paper packing , wooden pallet
Aluminium Circle coated with PTFE (nonstick material certified for the food contact) and high thermal resistant coating. We can provide application of a wide range of colours and tones according to the client’s choice; we also customize the products with marks, drawings, and writings decoration (Serigraphy).
The products we coat can be pressed without lubricants. They are heat resistant, scratch resistant and non-stick. Our products comply with European regulations on food contact materials. The processed aluminium
is used in Europe and all over the world to manufacture no-nstick pots, casseroles, pans etc. in COOCKWARE and BAKEWARE divisions.
2. Aluminum Circle KeySpecifications/Special Features:
Alloy: 1000&3000 Series, such as 1050,1060,1070,1100,3003
Properties: Low anisotropy, which facilitates deep drawing
Strong mechanical properties
High and homogeneous heat diffusion
Ability to be enameled, covered by PTFE (or others), anodized Good reflectivity
High strength-to-weight ratio
Durability and resistance to corrosion
3. Production Process:
Ingot/Master Alloys --- Melting Furnace – Holding Furnace --- D.C.Caster --- Slab ---- Scalper --- Hot Rolling Mill – Cold Rolling Mill – Punching – Annealing Furnace -- Final Inspection – Packing --- Delivery
Aluminum circle Surface Quality
Be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Discoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and other defect which will interfere with use.
Aluminum circle Mechanical Property:
Chemical Composite and Mechanical Property could meet the requirements of GB/T, ASTM, ENAW, and JIS Standard
Aluminum circle Certificate:
ISO9001:2008, SGS and ROHS (if client request, paid by client), MTC(plant provided), Certificate of Origin(FORM A, FORM E, CO), Bureau Veritas and SGS (if client request, paid by client), CIQS certificate
Producing Procedure from Aluminum Ingot to Aluminum Circles:
|cookware bottom plates||Fry pans||Tea kettles|
|Pressure cookers||Pizza pans||Rice cookers|
|Restaurant cookware||Coffee urns||Electric skillets|
|Bake-ware||Bread Makers||Stock pots|
1. Wide range of selection on circle’s size including customized shape and size.
2. Excellent surface quality for lighting reflectors.
3. Excellent deep drawing and spanning quality.
4. We provide heavy guage circles with thickness up to 6mm thick which is deal for cookware.
5. Anodized quality and deep drawing quality which is suitable for cookware as well.
6. Well- protected packing.