Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Thickness:||0.3mm To 6.0mm||Diameter:||50mm To 1600mm|
|Surface:||Mill Finish Or Coated||Packing:||Pallet Or Wooden Case|
Deep Drawing Cookware Aluminium Disc
Alloy: 1050-O, 1050-H14
Thickness: 0.3mm to 6.0mm, mostly 0.5mm to 4.5mm
Diameter: 50mm to 1600mm, mostly 200mm to 700mm
1) Alloy number: 1050 1060 1100 1200 3003.
2) Temper available O H12 H14 H16 H18.
3) Application: cookware utensil and basin.
4) Thickness: 0.3-6.0mm. (+/-0.02mm)
5) Diameter: 50-1600mm. (+/-0.5mm)
6) Production treatment: cold rolled or hot rolled.
7) Surface appearance: flat clean surface no whole, scratch, oil dirty and oxidation.
8) Cutting edge: neat cutting edge no burrs
Aluminum disc Surface Finish: Bright & smooth surface, without flow lines, slightly oiled to avoid White
rusting. Smooth, Brightly, No Zone of Fracture, No Scratched, No oil Sludge
Quality of Material: Totally free from defects like White Rust, Oil Patches, Roll Marks,
Edge Damage, Camber, Dents, Holes, Break Lines, Scratches and free from coil set.
We enjoy a good reputation among our customers for our aluminum circle with high quality and
competitive price; win high appreciation from our clients with the excellent workman-ship and
professional ability. The quality matches with ISO 9001 quality management system.
It is equipped with 5 hot tandem rolling line, 4 cold mill production lines, 4 annealing surface
machines and complete finishing equipment.
Our motto and mission is to offer best service for our customer with Heart and Soul.
Aluminum circle Surface Quality
Be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Discoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and other defect which will interfere with use.
Aluminum circle Mechanical Property:
Chemical Composite and Mechanical Property could meet the requirements of GB/T, ASTM, ENAW, and JIS Standard
Aluminum circle Certificate:
ISO9001:2008, SGS and ROHS (if client request, paid by client), MTC(plant provided), Certificate of Origin(FORM A, FORM E, CO), Bureau Veritas and SGS (if client request, paid by client), CIQS certificate
Producing Procedure from Aluminum Ingot to Aluminum Circles:
|2||Standard||ASTM B209, GB/T3190-1996|
|1050 1060 1070 1100 1200|
|3003 3004 3105|
|6061 6063 6082|
|7||Package||Export wooden package,with paper interleave,plastic film before wooden package|
|9||Supply Ability||3000 tons per month|
|10||Application||Pans, pots, cookware, high pressure cooker, traffic signs,etc|
|20Gp-2.352 (width) *2.385 (Height) *5.90 (Inside length) Meter|
|40Gp-2.352 (width) *2.385 (Height) *11.8 (Inside length) Meter|
|12||Export Region||America, Canada, Japan, England, Saudi Arab, India, Singapore, Korea, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, Turkey,|
|13||Payment terms||T/T, L/C, West Union, etc.|
|14||Delivery time||15 days against payment|
|15||Port of shipment||Shanghai port|
|16||Trade Terms||FOB, CFR, CIF, Ex-work, etc.|
|cookware bottom plates||Fry pans||Tea kettles|
|Pressure cookers||Pizza pans||Rice cookers|
|Restaurant cookware||Coffee urns||Electric skillets|
|Bake-ware||Bread Makers||Stock pots|
1. Wide range of selection on circle’s size including customized shape and size.
2. Excellent surface quality for lighting reflectors.
3. Excellent deep drawing and spanning quality.
4. We provide heavy guage circles with thickness up to 6mm thick which is deal for cookware.
5. Anodized quality and deep drawing quality which is suitable for cookware as well.
6. Well- protected packing.